Day 21 – A picture of something that makes you happy:
As weird as it sounds, pictures of beautiful homes and decor make me happy, I have a folder full of pictures of my favorite rooms and i have a weakness for color, even in bedrooms. I keep picturing my home would look the same way. This is how my bedroom looks:
Day 23 – 15 facts about you:
1. I sleep on my tummy, with one leg bent. I’m most comfortable that way.
2. I’ve got a brown belt (three stripes) in Tae kwon do. But people still beat me around.
3. I hate peas.
4. When I was younger, my mother used to equally divide nuggets and give my sister and I each our share. If there were 5, I used to hide 2 behind my back and eat the other 3. Then make a sad face and look at my sister who had 4 remaining in her bowl and guilt her into giving me two. She would. And then i would bring out the two behind my back. #likeaboss
5. I cnt typ lyk dis. It annoys da fck outta me.
6. I want to be a mermaid.
7. I have no self-esteem.
8. I believe in love.
9. I believe that not ALL men are pigs and that there are some really really good men out there who need to be give a chance.
10. Music is my soulmate.
11. I have a 3:1 degree in English Literature, History and Economics.
12. I’m not superficial, look at all my ex-boyfriends.
13. I logged onto the internet in 1996, more than 10 years ago. I had so many cool ideas that I could have been a connoisseur by now, instead i chose to lie about my age on ICQ so i could get popular with face-less people.
14. I love to dance. I could go out dancing every day of the week.
15. I hate these memes. But I eventually always read them and start laughing and giggling and learn stuff about people i hardly know otherwise. So i guess i kind of like them, then. SHUT UP.