10. Heartbreaks aren’t fatal
9. Age is just a number. I know a 33 year old who doesn’t mentally seem a year older than 19 or look a day younger than 60.
8. Fish hearts can glow in the dark. I swear. I read it somewhere, not sure where. But they have phosphorous and if you make/write something with a fish heart, it will glow in the dark.
7. The banana-toffee-whip cream extravaganza at Suzette is the best damn dessert out there.
6. Finding someone to love, who meets your standards, is painful.
5. Antidisestablishmentarianism is the longest word in the English dictionary.
4. I’ve witnessed friendships that have last a reason, season and a very few that will be lifelong.
3. The first sentence in Ulysses is written in dactylic hexameter.
2. The longest English word is Titin. It’s a giant protein that functions as a molecular spring in humans which is responsible for the passive elasticity of muscle. Its scientific name has 189,816 letters. Click here if you want to try and pronounce it.
1. Sex that has no inhibitions or isn’t forced and is fun and you can laugh out loud during it, is often the best sex there ever was / is.